Each of us has been challenged by significant life events or a major life transition. Deciding to seek professional help and support to understand how these events and transitions have impacted you is a process, a partnership and unique to each person. I enjoy working with individuals through all stages of the therapy process. My style is educational, collaborative and supportive. My goal is to help people work through personal problems so they can be more successful at taking care of themselves, their health and their relationships.
I specialize in depressive and anxiety disorders, substance abuse and behavioral patterns, relationship conflicts, life transitions, pain management, grief, and recovery from trauma and abuse. I use traditional and complementary therapies to match your therapy needs and goals.
Being open to seeking help and committed to doing the work can increase your ability to resolve key issues and improve your health and well-being. I maintain flexible hours and days for your scheduling needs.
For more information about me, my work and FAQs – Click Here
License, Certifications, and Advanced Training:
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Nationally Certified Counselor
- Substance Abuse Counselor
- Certified Marijuana Abuse Treatment Specialist
- Level II – Brainspotting
- Motivational Enhancement Therapy
Treatment Specialization Includes:
- Substance Abuse and Behavioral Patterns
- Disordered Eating/Body Image(age 18 and above)
- Women’s Issues
- Relationship Issues
- Grief and Loss
- Work and Career Issues
- Stress Management
- Managing Pain
- Managing Major Life Transitions/Adjustment Issues
- Academic Performance (New College Students and Returning Adults)
- Student and Elite Athletes(College)
- Performance Anxiety