Faith-Based Counseling In Green Bay WI
Sherman Counseling provides faith-based counseling in Green Bay WI. This service combines the proven solutions in traditional counseling with guidance from religious doctrine. The most common form of faith-based therapy is Christian counseling, but we also provide therapy with other religions. When you contact our office, we will match you with the best faith-based counselor for your specific needs.
If you have questions about the process, call Sherman Counseling at 920-544-5294. We do not require pre-authorization before an appointment, so you can see a counselor right away. Contact us to schedule an appointment for faith-based counseling in Green Bay WI.
Proven Counseling Solutions With A Spiritual Touch
Faith-based counseling utilizes evidence-based therapy solutions, all while following historic religious doctrine. Learn how to overcome obstacles in your life with guidance from your faith. Your therapist will be there to support you throughout the journey, with personalized advice at each milestone.
- Christian Counseling and Faith-Based Counseling for Other Religions
- Depression Therapy That Looks at the Underlying Factors of Depression
- Anxiety Treatment for Phobias, General Anxiety Disorder, Panic Disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), and Other Types of Anxiety
- Faith-Based Couples Therapy, Premarital Counseling and Divorce Prevention
- Compassionate Grief Counseling and Trauma Counseling
- Affordable Family Counseling, Child Counseling and Teen Counseling
- And Other Faith-Based Counseling in Green Bay WI
To find out if faith-based counseling is right for you, contact our Green Bay WI counseling center at 920-544-5294.
Family-Friendly Faith-Based Counseling In Green Bay WI
Our Green Bay therapist office is a safe place for children and their parents. We have faith-based counseling services for adults, children, teens, couples and families. We accept many insurance plans, including Arise Health Plan, Humana, BlueCross BlueShield, Network Health, Common Ground Healthcare Cooperative, Aetna, WPS Health Insurance, WEA Trust, and others.
Our office is open Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. There is no preauthorization required, so you can see a therapist right away.
Contact Sherman Counseling
Call 920-733-2065 and speak with one of our friendly intake specialists, or email us using the form below: